吸血鬼日记英语(双语讲解-重点台词-看吸血鬼日记学英语)

发布日期:2024-12-22 12:56:00     作者:乄撮逅鏑汨     手机:https://m.xinb2b.cn/life/szt461985.html     违规举报

1. Yeah, Bonnie says it’s a harbinger of evil.,接下来我们就来聊聊关于吸血鬼日记英语?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!


吸血鬼日记英语

1. Yeah, Bonnie says it’s a harbinger of evil.

邦妮说这是不祥之兆。

harbinger (Collins)

◆ Something that is a harbinger of something else,

especially something bad, is a sign that it is going to happen.

预示着某事的发生,尤其是不好的事情

◆ The November air stung my cheeks, a harbinger of winter.

11月的空气刺痛了我的脸颊,冬天要来了。

2. I wasn’t myself.

我太失常了。

not feel/be myself (Longman)

◆ informal 口语

◆ used when the person speaking does not feel well, or is not able to behave normally, for example, because he or she is upset or ill.

说话的人感觉不适,或行为有别于平常,例如,因为心情不好或生病。

◆ I haven’t been feeling myself lately.

我最近太失常了。

3. You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.

你似乎总是在道歉。

Well, I have a lot to apologize for.

我确实有很多事情要说声抱歉。

◆ to use time doing a particular thing or pass time in a particular place

花时间做某件特定的事情或在某个特定的地方度过某段时间

◆ spend time, etc. with somebody 和某人度过某段时间

I want to spend more time with my family.

我想花更多的时间来陪家人。

◆ spend time, etc. in/at someplace 在某地度过某段时间

His childhood was spent in Brazil. 他在巴西度过了他的童年。

◆ spend time, etc. doing something 花时间做某事

Stacey spends all her free time painting. Stacey所有空闲的时间都在画画。

4. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.

总是在提醒你自己是多么容易受到伤害

to make someone remember someone that they know or something that happened in the past (Longman)

让某人想起认识的某个人或过去发生的某件事

remind somebody of something

That song always reminds me of our first date.

那首歌总让我想起我们的第一次约会。

remind somebody (of) what/how etc.

I was reminded how lucky I was.

这让我想起,我是多么的幸运。

5. You have no idea how much I get it.

你不知道我有多感同身受。

◆ you have no idea (how/what, etc.) (Longman)

◆ spoken 口语

◆ used when you are telling someone that something is extremely good, bad, etc.

用于告诉别人某事极好,极坏,等等。

◆ You have no idea how worried I was.

你不知道我有多担心。

6. Complicated brother? Check. 复杂关系的兄弟,我也是。

Complicated ex? check. 复杂关系的前任,我也是。

Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check.

太过复杂,甚至都没想过恋爱,我更是感同身受。

◆ American English spoken 美国英语口语

◆ say this when someone mentions each thing on a list, to tell them

that you have it or have done it

当有人提到清单上的每一件事时,说check,告诉他们你有或者已经做了

◆ ‘Passport?’ ‘Check.’ 护照?有。

‘Ticket?’ ‘Check’. 机票?有。

 
 
本文地址:https://xinb2b.cn/life/szt461985.html,转载请注明出处。

推荐图文
推荐生活知识
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图  |  违规举报  |  蜀ICP备18010318号-4  |  百度地图  | 
Processed in 0.064 second(s), 1 queries, Memory 0.58 M